sandwich panels by (I.F) are composite panels covered with different types of board using our special glue (I.F G333).
TYPES OF SANDWICH PANELS: with sandwich panels of corrugated steel, plain steel, galvanized sheet, decorative plywood, gypsum board, cement board and UAC decorative wall sheets. Sizes are available upon customer request.
SANDWICH PANELS APPLICATIONS:
• SANDWICH PANELS APPLICATIONS .
• Building partitions.
• Building roofing & walling.
• Portable cabins .
SANDWICH PANELS PROPERTIES:
• Helps cooling a room in a short time as the composite panels blocks the heat penetration and prevent access to the cold outside in summer and vice versa in winter .
• Clean and easy to install.
• Can be used in new constructions as well as existing buildings .
• Excellent thermal and sound insulator .
• Light weight.